The default location where Inventor creates the temporary files when you work with the Mold Design (Tooling) module is C:\MITSI 2012 Temporary Files\.
If you want to change this location, because, for instance, you don’t have enough space on disk C, you can do the following.
- Close Inventor.
- On the Start menu (Windows), click Run.
- In the Run dialog box, enter REGEDIT.
- In the Registry Editor, locate the following key:
- Make a backup copy of this key, exporting it and saving the reg file on your machine.
- On the right side of the Registry Editor, select the string MITSI_TMP, right-click, Modify.
- In the following dialog, edit the path for the MITSI temporary files folder redirecting it to the desired location.