You have an assembly that contains subassemblies created with Frame Generator.
You have inserted the Parts List in the drawing of the assembly and you want to apply a different Units Formatting for the QTY Column.
For instance, you want to display the lengths of the frames in meter (m) instead of millimeters (mm).
By the way, if you edit the Parts List, and apply the settings as in the image below in the Column Format tab, the result won’t be correct, because the settings apply as well to the quantities that are not expressed in length.
So, in order to get what you want, leave the Default Formatting in the Column Format tab.
In the Substitution tab, do the following.
- Enable Value Substitution
- In the field “When exists, use value of” select Browse Properties.. from the drop-down menu
- In the following dialog, click on New Property and define the property G_L
- In the field “When rows are merged, value used is” set Sum of Values
- Then, apply the Units Formatting below
And get the desired result.