You want to add some model iProperties to the Revision Table of the drawing of your model.
For instance, let’s assume you want to add a custom iProperty and a couple of standard ones.
- Menu Tools > Options > Document Settings > Drawing tab.
- In the “Properties in Drawing” section, “Additional Custom Model iProperty Source” field, browse and select the model file.
- Click on “Copy Model iProperty Settings…”.
- In the following dialog, select the “Copy Model iProperties” and the model iProperties boxes.
In order to do that.
- Menu Manage > Styles and Standards > Styles Editor.
- In the Editor, add the columns for the Revision Table clicking on the “Column Chooser” button.
- In the following dialog, you can add the columns corresponding to the standard iProperties simply selecting them in the list on the left and adding them to the list on the right.
- For adding the column corresponding to the custom iProperty, click on New Property and select it in the following dialog.
Of course, if you have already inserted the Revision Table in the drawing before adding the columns for the model iProperties, you can just edit the table and add the column basically following the same steps described above.
In case you change the value of the iProperties in the model, in order to update the last added row of the Revision Table in the drawing you need to click on “Update Copied Properties” from menu Manage > Update.