iLogic users of the world, rejoice.
Due to popular demand and with some help of my favorite Inventor developer, I made a major upgrade to the Code Injector tool.
Here are the improvements.
- Filtering out AutoCAD dwg from the file selection
- File selection searches also subfolders (but skips the OldVersions folders)
- Improved the logic to detect an existing Inventor session.
The tool makes the Inventor session invisible while the tool runs. Inventor becomes visible when exiting the tool.
- Delete all rules and triggers in a series of Inventor files (via the "Delete all rules" button), defeating the original name of the tool as it now effectively can be used as a Code Rejector tool or Code Removal tool :-)
- Allow the selection of an existing rule from within an Inventor file (previously you either had to provide the rule text via copy and paste or by browsing to an existing text file).
The new functionality can be accessed via the "Import from Inventor file" button.
As was the case before the changes, the tool will run on Inventor 2011 or later.
Hope you like the changes.