You want to include the plot date in the title block at the moment when you print your drawing.
Note that the plot date is different from the create date that is already included in the default title blocks.
For doing this:
- Download and unzip this ILogic Rule to your local drive.
- Open your drawing.
- Create an iLogic rule copying the script from the file you have downloaded.
- When you run the rule, it creates or updates a drawing custom property called "Plotdatestamp“.
- The rule also automatically initiates the print dialog.
- Include the property in your title block once.
- When you want to print your drawing, run the rule from the iLogic Browser.
- Or create an iLogic Form and click on the rule button.
- You can find more information for creating iLogic Forms here.
- This will update the date and initiate the print dialog.
You can do this in your drawing template to avoid having to repeat the procedure for any new drawing.