You want to export an Inventor part file as OBJ file for using it in a 3D digital image editing program, as Maya, Mudbox, etc.
In order to do this:
- Download and unzip this VBA_Macro to your local drive.
- Open the VBA editor.
- File > Import and insert the file Ipt_Obj.bas into your application project.
- Open the part file to export.
- Run the macro CreatOBJFile.
- Enter the value for the density of the mesh.
- Save the OBJ file in the desired location.
Note. The VBA is just for single body part file.