You want to incorporate the view scale of the first view on the title block of each drawing sheet.
For doing this:
- Download and unzip this ILogic Rule to your local drive.
- Create an iLogic rule, copying the script from the file you have downloaded, and run it.
- The rule creates a custom drawing property called "Scale x" for the scale of the first view on each sheet x (i.e.: Scale 1 on Sheet:1)
- For each sheet of your drawing,
- Edit the title block definition and add a text that includes the custom drawing property called "Scale x" for the scale of the first view on sheet x.
- Save as the title block naming it, for instance: “Title block Sheet x”
- Replace the existing title block with the new one created.
- Add the rule to an Event Trigger (i.e.: Before Save Document).
- (Optionally) save the drawing as Template.
In the video below you can see the workflow for creating a Template with two sheets.
Update: For an alternative method see the post below