Momentarily we have an opening at Autodesk for an English and Spanish speaking product support engineer located on the West Coast (USA).The skills we are looking for is a combination of a good knowledge of the Inventor and Alias products.
Here is the full job description.
The Product Support Specialist (Manufacturing) provides technical support of Autodesk products to our customers and partners. Using troubleshooting and communication skills, this role ensures technical problems are analyzed, documented, and resolved, creating an outstanding customer experience and enhancing the team's knowledge. This role reports to a Support Manager and the role requires the use of judgment and independent decision making when managing caseload.
The PS Specialist works closely with Industry Leads to harness intelligence on customer experiences with our products. This data is used by Product Development and Product Management to drive those improvements that matter most to our customers.
- 3 years' experience using multiple Autodesk Manufacturing products in a production environment, e.g. Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Showcase, AutoCAD and/or Autodesk Vault
- Functional knowledge of Operating Systems (Windows and/or Mac) and Networks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service experience
- Experience with Autodesk Alias products is desired
- Spanish/ Portuguese as a second language is desired
If interested , please contact Mark Hennebicque at [email protected]